- High density of neutral atomic oxygen relative to ions.
Rack for magnetic field designed.
High efficiency, uniformity microwave power delivery.
High ash rate (4~7 um/min).
No UV exposure
- ECR Plasma produce around magazines to increase clean ability
- Cool plasma before reaching the product
- Wire bond
- Flip Chip Underfill
MW-960 Microwave Plasma Clean (Batch)
MW-960 is a versatile plasma processing system for IC assembly applications. Either slotted or slot-less magazines can be performed for various processes
- Surface cleaning and activation prior to epoxy molding
- Surface cleaning and activation prior to wire bonding
- Surface cleaning and activation prior to underfill dispensing
- Surface cleaning and activation prior to solder ball attach
- Anti-tackiness treatment
- Microwave power supply generates high density plasma species to enhance the processing speed
- Electrode-free plasma source to eliminate the risk of electrostatic damage(ESD)
- Pulse mode operation can reduce the processing temperature
- Rotating rack enhance the process uniformity
- Plasma species trapped at both sides of slotted magazines enhanced the high yield of underfill dispensing
Lead Frame 水滴角均勻性測試
- Experimental lead frame 144 mm(L) by 60 mm(W)
- Water drop angle values are less than 40 degree with magazine type.